The ACB Grenada Bank / SGU Undergraduate Scholarship Programme launched in 2023 is in keeping with ACB Caribbean Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility pillars of youth development and education.
ACB Caribbean Group designed the Programme with the St. George’s University admissions team, True Blue Campus in Grenada.
The scholarship is a tuition award for the final two years of Undergraduate Studies at St. George’s University. The ideal candidate for this award should be a well-rounded Grenadian National with a solid Academic track record with evidence of financial need.
Involvement in extra circular activities and being an active community member or a track record of volunteerism would be in the applicant’s favour.
Shortlisted awardees will be interviewed by a panel consisting of ACB Caribbean Group Management, Directors who are members of the Scholarship Committee and a representative from St. George’s University Admissions Department.
The eligible disciplines/fields of study are as follows:
- Business and Management
- Information Technology
- Marine Wildlife Conservation Biology
To qualify, applicants must meet the following Criteria:
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Citizen of Grenada
- Must be resident in Grenada for 24 months before the application deadline date
- Open to students already in the Programme or TAMCC Graduates
- Community Service or volunteerism
- Evidence of financial need
- Extra-Curricular activities – sports, music, dance, cultural activities
- June 15th application deadline date annually
- Applicants must submit a 300-word essay along with their application, outlining why they are the ideal candidate to receive this Scholarship Award.